- Allows you to build real relationships to increase networking success and promote business growth
- Develop relationships and network with people you know, like and trust
- Savvy group of female entrepreneurs, executives and business professionals
- Networking events are informative and high energy
- Group with a sincere desire to help each other grow personally and professionally
- We invite you to a meeting of learning and inspiration for professional women in business
Connected Business Women Network…
What’s different about CBWN?
- Pay as you come
- Monthly meetings in-person as well as Zoom Empower Hour
- Maximum of two reps from direct selling companies
- Speakers at in-person meeting are from within our CBWN Community
- Speakers for our Zoom Empower Hours are guests to our Community and can be from any geographica area
- Speakers’ sessions are aimed at providing value and education
- Priority Access for Speaking to Loyalty Participants
- Support from within the Community – Access the brilliant minds and talented individuals who are in your network
- Volunteer Opportunities at every meeting to help you be top of mind with the Community
- Nurturing, supportive, friendly and collaborative Community
- Come away every meeting with solid contacts, leads and with a dose of inspiration to last you all month long!
Click to Zoom In
CBWN is committed to providing an inclusive, membership free option to participate in every CBWN event, right from your first meeting. This has become our signature standard. Women’s business organizations have been instrumental in shaping the nature of contemporary networking organizations. With the proliferation of women business in the previous decades, many women formed structured, well-organized groups that met to network and provide professional support. These groups were created not as service clubs but as bona fide networking organizations.
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket; one type of business organization won’t serve all your needs. Consciously select a well-rounded mix of networking groups. We believe there is room in the marketplace for all networking groups. Come out and be part of the most sought-after women’s networking group.
We promote and refer the women and their businesses within CBWN but we are not able to guarantee quality and service of the providers.
Our Proud History
Ilona Makar began the initial networking franchise in Calgary under another company name in 2009. In 2010 met Debbie Van Camp who also had a similar networking franchise in another area of Calgary. They joined forces that same year, building on what they had learned that worked within their own groups and started a new networking company. CBWN was born!
Given the success of CBWN in Calgary, the decision to open up new markets was made and Connected Business Women Network was born. The new name is a reflection of not only our mission but also, our desire to provide Edmonton businesswomen with the same benefits and experiences Calgary Business Women have come to know and expect.